Online Continuing Education Electives for Realtors
Real Time Learn brings the best of classroom real estate education to the online environment, offering a variety of courses that combine dynamic video content with practical information specific to real estate in North Carolina. We offer a new alternative to traditional text-based online real estate education where you simply read pages and take quizzes. Another unique aspect of our courses is that they are written by North Carolina professionals and the content is very specific to how real estate is conducted here in North Carolina and Charlotte. You will find that national courses might be “watered down” with less information specific to NC general statutes and NC Real Estate Commission rules and law. With Real Time Learn, NC Real Estate brokers have a real choice – and a trusted source for knowledge and guidance to make your time online as valuable as it can be.
NC Commission Approved Electives
Real Time Learn is a Charlotte, NC real estate school (Sponsor #1494) offering Charlotte real estate brokers a wide variety of NC Real Estate Commission Approved Electives in a video format that can be taken anytime, anywhere. Charlotte real estate brokers can choose from the following courses:
- Staying On The Right Path (O/L) by Cindy Chandler - Code of Ethics
- Scruples and The Code of Ethics (O/L) by Jo Mangum
- Beyond The CMA (O/L) by Jo Mangum
- Millennials Are Here: R U Ready? (O/L) by Jo Mangum
- Art of the Short Sale (O/L) by Julia Iden
- Strategic Pricing Specialist (O/L) by Julia Iden
- Understanding the Mortgage Industry (O/L) by Julia Iden
- Click for a complete list of NC Commission Approved Elective courses>>
NC Broker Licensing Exam Prep
Real Time Learn offers Charlotte, North Carolina residents ANYTIME, ANYWHERE online exam prep courses for both pre-licensing students and out of state agents looking to get their NC Real Estate Brokers Licensing. We offer a North Carolina Broker Licensing STATE specific exam prep course which covers the 40 questions on the state portion of the licensing exam. The course follows the exam outline published by the NCREC and puts special emphasis on exam topics that have been particularly difficult for students. Real Time Learn also offers a national exam prep course to cover the 100 national AMP testing company questions. The textbook for this course is the Guide to Passing the AMP Real Estate Exam. Learn More>>
NC Broker Skill Building
Real Time Learn offers Charlotte, NC brokers online professional development courses that will have an immediate return on investment with skills that can immediately be applied to their business. One such course is Strategic Pricing Specialist. The National Association of REALTORS as well as local market statistics have pointed to a very interesting trend, homes that have price reductions take on average 3 times longer to sell, and have an average listing to sales price ratio of 86%. This course is about understanding the psychology of the seller and the market in order to set the correct price for the home based on the seller’s true needs and the reality of the current market. Not all markets are the same and not all sellers have the same goals. It is about helping your sellers understand the market and how their decision will impact their goals for selling their home for a certain price and in a certain timeframe. Learn More>>
Want to see a video preview of our video-based format? It is one of the things that our students most love about our courses. Many comment that it is just like being in the classroom without the hassles of travel and without having to adapt to someone else's schedule. Another big advantage of our recorded video training is that you can always hit “REPLAY” if you want to review the topic again or didn’t quite pick up everything the instructor said on your first pass. That’s something you just can’t do in a live format. If you have specific questions for your instructor, you can always email us and we’ll get an answer for you. Click to play the demo below.
Real Time Learn Demo
If you would like to hear an overview of each of our NC Real Estate Commission Approved electives, please click the videos below:
Art of the Short Sale is a comprehensive fast paced course, packed with insider info and real life short sale transactions. Authored and presented by Julia Iden, arguably one of the top loss mitigation experts in the United States, this class brings the licensed real estate, finance & legal professionals all the deeply buried industry secrets.
Develop an understanding of who the key players are in the mortgage industry and what happens during the life of a mortgage. Learn how to make the mortgage industry “systems” work for you.
SPS® designees have the skills needed to navigate the pricing strategy, and know how to help sellers understand how agents work, apply market trends and value the process of “how buyers buy” to ensure that they get the maximum return on their investment.
Top 10 Reasons Charlotte NC Real Estate Brokers should take their continuing education with Real Time Learn:
- Shop Local - Real Time Learn is an entrepreneurial company owned and operated by a Charlotte North Carolina native.
- Flexible – Take the courses anytime, anywhere, with 30 days to complete the course from date of purchase, or by the June 10th NC Real Estate Continuing Education deadline, whichever comes first.
- Engaging – Video-based content is more engaging than simply reading text.
- Local Instructors – Your instructors are local professionals.
- Local Content – The course content is specific to real estate in the Carolinas. Compare this to some national companies that offer “watered down” content that is generic enough to be approved in all states. Our content is state specific and the examples and cases used in our classes include state specific examples.
- Technical Support – We get very few calls with technical difficulties, but it sometimes does happen and know that we are here for you by phone and email.
- We Care – No call centers in other states. We are in North Carolina and here to help serve our fellow Carolina residents and those looking to become real estate agents in the Carolinas.
- Established – We have been in business for over 5 years now and look forward to serving our students for years to come.
- Stop and Start- Take 15 minutes of the course at a time or an hour at a time, it is completely up to you.
- Easy – Continuing Education should be relevant, engaging and easy to complete.
The entire Real Time Learn team is dedicated to providing you a great learning experience and making the whole process of completing your continuing education SIMPLE and EASY! We hope you will give us a try and please let us know if we can help.